Re: Ford: GMs say Pierce no longer untouchable

< The more likely scenario is Ainge sees how Pierce is handling this
season (badly, and Ainge intimated as much the other day), and he moves
him during the offseason. > -Mark

Or that Pierce sees how badly Ainge is handling this season? I truly think
you are looking in all the wrong places, Mark.  You expect such continued
professionalism from our players and coaches yet never attempt to
figure out why they are acting as they are.

As you know, I too think Pierce will be gone after this year.  But it
won't matter, trade 'em all, because their replacements will have the
same attitude once they see our BT in operation.  Dysfunctional parents
make for ill-behaved children.

Egg