not so easy

Is Dumars still a genius and a thief now that the Pistons are 0-2 in the Rasheed era? I watched their home game vs the Magic from the Detroit tv feed. Though they spent a heck of a lot of time on the "Rasheed Effect" they quietly wondered about the effects of losing quality role players like Adkins, Sura and Rebraca.
And if anyone happened to catch that incredible game in Houston, both of the X-Piston's had quality games almost leading the Hawks to an triple OT victory. As Celtic fans have found out, it's hard to ship out 3 or 4 of your contributing players and expect immediate returns regardless of who you receive.
Detroit started the softest part of their schedule tonight with a loss at home to the team with the worst record in the league. Who knows, maybe Rasheed will lead them to the promised land, but I doubt it.
As far as the Celtic game tonight goes, I only have one observation. Pierce needs to get some rest. He looks physically exhausted. I don't know what the guy does in his off time but he's got some serious bags forming under his eyes. Being the competitor he is I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't sleep much.
It's been a tough year for freaking Celtic internet poster's, imagine being in his shoes? (of course the paycheck I'm sure helps soothe some of the pain)