2004 draft

Start getting ready! It appears to be a somewhat of a weak draft but there
are a  lot of Euro's I have never heard of. Tiago Splitter or Damir
Omerhodzic maybe the next  Nowitski or Gasol?

If we keep the picks landing 3 out of Jameer Nelson, Hakim Warrick, Josh
Childress  Darius Rice,  or Charlie Villanueva and the best Euro available
I could live with it although they are all prospects, but I like Nelson's
point skills better than Banks.

2004 Mock Drafts

http://www.nbadraft.net/index.asp

http://www.hoopshype.com/draft.htm

http://probasketball.about.com/library/weekly/bl_mockdraft_a.htm

http://www.insidehoops.com/nba-mock-draft.shtml

An interesting article on Moiso

http://probasketball.about.com/b/a/063002.htm

[demime 1.01b removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]