Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Don't get the detractors

Funny thing is, I think--in the short term--Tommy would be a great
choice.  There are just a few problems, though.  First, I don't think he
really wants that kind of aggravation.  Second, he'd never finish a game,
as the refs would toss him just on general principle before the tipoff was
over.  Third--and more seriously--I don't think he's necessarily up to that
kind of stress.

As an alternative, I again suggest Dennis Johnson.

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle