From: "Kim" <kimmalo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "JB" <jim_metz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Celtics List" <Celtics@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2004 5:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Don't get the detractors

> Dead on, JB.
> And my biggest concern about Danny, because I'm not sure he understands
how important it is, how to fix it,  or how that lack of rudder can make the
worst talent look bad. Even on the teleconference call he said specifically
that you get the talent and then you worry about chemistry second, as if
they both operate in a vacuum with no effect on each other. An example -
HMurdoch I think posted the concern we have about eh Evil Ricky popping back
up, and IMO the rudderless losing is far more likely to make that happen,
and sooner rather than later.