Don't get the detractors

Danny is a moron? Let's take a look:

Walker = Jiri, Atkins, 2 no. 1s and LaFrentz

EWill, Battie, Kedrick = Ricky D, Mihm and Stewart

Terrible trades? How do you figure? We essentially got 3 no. 1s (including
Welsch) and our starting power forward (although out for the year) for Walker.
That is outstanding. We got the two best players in the second trade in RickyD
and Mihm.

Drafting? Got a keeper in Banks and what now seems like a God-like lucky
selection of Brandon Hunter in the second round.

Don't get the detractors....

DJessen33