good stuff, list

Thanks to all for the great commentary going on now.  Dan, we've got more than 3 bb players.  Hunter probably is, even tho' limited by height.  Banks might be before long; he just looks like a preemie.  And Mihm could be with some coaching.  Most of all, Danny Ainge was/is a player and that "takes one to know one" thing might just find us a few more.

Thanks for the Tommy analysis, C4; that's refreshing.  I'm pulling for more time for the young 'uns and lightning to strike with them there lottery balls.  Okafur is the real deal; I think the best since Duncan with apologies to Yao.  I hope to see more college ball in the next weeks and find us another Steve Welch or an Elton Brand lite.  Cheers, Gene