Re: Is it all worth it? and a question

Hells yeah, Hank.  You are absolutely right.  Those
were my exact thoughts watching that same sequence of
events (in my Alpha-dog/Ricky post I made almost the
same comments as you did).

Being at the game, what did you think of Pierce?  His
back was giving him problems, so perhaps I shouldn't
make that much of what I saw, but it seemed to me that
he was unusually negative on the court, especially
considering that it was a 'home' game for him.  And
what about Ricky's interaction with the rest of the
team; I've seen him in the ears of many of the
players, but I never get a sense of how it is
recieved.  From being there live, what kind of impact
was Ricky having on the team, especially during time
outs, stoppages in play, etc...  Do you think he was
exhibiting the type of leadership qualities I've been
attributing to him, or is it just wishful thinking on
my part?

Ryan