Re: Is it all worth it? and a question

I agree Douglas.  We've had about 55 games or so and
all of a sudden Banks is a bust.  Come on.  I don't
think Ainge has given up on him (though it wouldn't
surprise me if he picked another point in the draft).
Not only is the point guard position difficult to play
for a rookie, Marcus' development has been retarded by
one coach who's notoriously hard on rookies (O'Brien)
and one who has yet to win the respect of the players
(Carroll; though maybe the bowling trip will fix
that).  That, and the whole team is in a state of
disarray.  So how can you honestly pass judgment,
Mark, after such a limited sample and after such a
year of turmoil?

As for your question (which is a good one), I would
say that Kendrick, Jiri, Ricky, Marcus and Paul will
be on the team by our next championship, assuming that
window is opened about 4-5 years from now (right about
the time that Shaq should be getting retired and
Duncan getting too old to dominate).

Ryan