Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] What happens next in the NBA?

Yeah, I also take issue with those anonymous quotes
from GM's around the league.  How much do you want to
bet that all the negative quotes came from either
teams that were tying to get Wallace (Knicks) or from
teams that will be negatively affected by Wallace
going to Detroit (Indiana, Milwaukee)?  Even more
surprising is the fact that Chad Ford didn't even
realize the potential for a conflict of interest.  How
easy would it have been to say that these anonymous
quotes are from neutral GM's (i.e., one's without an
interest in where Rasheed goes).  Of course, Chad Ford
is a moron, so what can you expect...

Ryan