From: David A Wickerham [mailto:aw623@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2004 10:58 AM
To: Berry, Mark S
Cc: markp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: my initial thoughts on the trade

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 08:58:57 -0500 "Berry, Mark S" <berrym@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
It was good to see Jiri play well. Whoever
suggested Jiri may have been feeling pressure to perform since Ricky
arrived may have been right.

Well Mark, I was on board with most of your analysis, but I disagree on
Jiri. I thought his point gaurd shortcomings were really on display.
Every time the Clips upped their intensity, he didn't know what to do
with the ball. Frankly, most of the ball movement came from Ricky davis.
I love Jiri. He's a guy who has a nose for the game and picks up a ton
of garbage points by being in the right place at the right time. Give
him 20 minutes a game backing up the 1, 2, and 3, because tahts what his
role will be on a playoff team. Now is tyhe time to start giving Marcus
30 minutes a game and see how he responds.