I'm officially rooting for draft position at this point

It hit me this morning. I hate it. But, if we're going to have a
nightmare season - and this has been a nightmare, with Raef getting
hurt, Baker falling off the wagon and Obie abandoning the team - let's
just go all the way and get an impact player for the trouble. It's
already looking like a top-10 pick. Let's see if we can't make it top-3.
If we can, I'd snatch up one of those promising young big men
(Howard/Okafor/Biedrins/Chiriaev/Perovic/), team him with Kendrick and
turn my attention to point guard.

Anyway, it would be different if the new coach were here. But with
Carroll, it's hopeless anyway. Pierce has mailed it in. Let's see
Perkins and Hunter, take our lumps, hit a home run with the high draft
pick and start fresh next season.

Hammer away ...

Mark