Clipper game

  My one in-person view of the team this year ended as I had thought it would, but was certainly entertaining.  I was pleased to see Davis making the start.  Was this his first start?  Welsch was at point with Mihm, Blount, and Pierce.   Hunter got about 5 minutes at the end of the first half and was seen no more.
   The Cs fell behind by as many as 13 or 14 in the 4th before making a terrific run, even taking the lead at 100-99 with a minute to go.
   I also thought Pierce took his shot awfully early (he shot with 8 left, the 24 second clock off), but he had a pretty open shot.  House just pulled out one of them shots (remember Miracle Milt?) after a great pick by Brand.
   I hadn't seen the Sacramento game, but commented to Hank at halftime (2 former Cambridge guys at our annual meeting) that Banks played well, and we had balance scoring from Pierce, Davis, and Welsch.
   Davis did look good, but more as a one-on-one [player, not part of an offensive system.  Banks started slow, but, as I say virtually every time I post, he is the C's point guard of the future.
  I'm still a believer in Ainge's vision.  What choice do we have?  But this losing is getting painful, and I am not going to make any effort to carve out time to watch games for a while.
  Finally, back to my rant from a week or two ago:  going to a game at Staples is awful:  lights, screaming announcer, cheerleaders, acrobats, and the *&$@ noise/music/thumping drum crap during the game.  The place was full last night, tied with a minute or so to go and there's a timeout.   Isn't that enough drama?