Re: Chad Ford Adresses Possible Detroit Trade

wayray@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
With Phoenix dealing away their two firsts to Utah, that avenue is now closed:

Here's Chad:

Nick: It's getting late.

*** Indeed!  its already 2:30 am here in Manila and Im still awake.  Talk about commitment and dedication to the C's!   I hope Danny wont disappoint me.

Celtics get: Chucky Atkins, Lindsey Hunter and a No. 1

****  Yeck!

That's the best I can do right now. If I hear anything concrete or definitive, I'll let you know. These deals are very tricky and there isn't much incentive for Atlanta or Boston to do it

*** Then why do it?  Whats the endgoal of this trade?  Sucky Atkins will never be  part of our long term plans.