more chad ford

(for what its worth, the only 2 espners i think know what they're
talking about are Marc Stein and D. Aldridge...)

Jason Grass Valley, CA: The Sonics Brent Barry has been in the middle
of many trade rumors, in your opinion which trade would be of the
biggest benefit for the Sonics?

[demime 1.01b removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of espn.gif]
Chad Ford: (1:18 PM ET ) I think Barry would be a good fit in Portland
or Boston. Only way either makes sense though is if they get a third
team involved from the Sonics perspective. A three way with Toronto has
been discussed by everyone, but it looked late last night like it
wasn't happening. Barry may be stranded.

Celtics Fan: Do you think Danny Ainge pulls the trigger on a move? If
so what move will he make and will it be like all of his other moves -
BAD?

[demime 1.01b removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of espn.gif]
Chad Ford: (1:20 PM ET ) I think Danny will do something. The Detroit
thing is out there. So is a deal with the Rockets that would bring back
Maurice Taylor and Bostjan Nachbar. I think Danny really wants to put
one more big stamp on the team. Obviously Chucky Atkins doesn't really
fit the profile . . . Taylor and Nachbar make a little more sense,
though Taylor's salary is just awful. I expect to see them do something
before the end, just not sure what yet.