Re: Insider

Nachbar reminds me more of Bobby Jones than Peja. He is a long, athletic
white guy. Not many of those around these days. They are all surfing on the
internet. Peja is your convenientally pure shooter, Horny type of player....

DJessen33

<< MARK'S TAKE: Nachbar is just the kind of sweetener to look for in a deal
 for a Mo Taylor type player. He's in the same position Jiri was in
 before this season - lots of talent, just waiting for his opportunity.
 He's bigger, and a better pure shooter than Jiri, but not the
 ball-handler. I'd compare him, at least in style of play, to Peja
 Stojakovic. Great pickup. And adding more of the European players
 encourages more movement and passing.