RE: Vescey on NBA-TV regarding a conversation with Pierce

I don't know how he can say these are the worst when none of the players
dealt are really tearing it up. Billups is the only player that we have
traded in recent years, and letting David Wesley go many years ago are the
only 2 that I wish we had back.

Mihm is getting limited time as someone stated because he can't stay out of
foul trouble. Davis I am not sure why but although I like him I expected
more consistency. Maybe the chemistry with Pierce just isn't there.

If Orlando is shopping Gooden we should go after him. he is a young 4.

Tyson Chandler is not getting much time either

Since Jerry West would love Kobe, could we get Swift or Wright and Battier
in a package with Mihm?

Swift is 6th in the NBA in blocks per minute, Battier gutsy Celtic of old
type player

The only reason to take a long term contract is if it is a young player you
feel you feel will help in the long run. We don't need any more Bakers.

John