Re: Vescey on NBA-TV regarding a conversation with Pierce

On Tuesday, February 17, 2004, at 07:54 PM, David J. Boutte wrote:

Why not believe it? If any of us were in Pierce's shoes, we'd probably feel the same way.

-David

Especially when Mark Blount has become the Celtic's secret weapon. The guy has missed a dozen bunnies around the rim in the first half tonight. If I was Pierce I'd be pulling out my hair. I also believe he's right about Davis, the guy should be starting. The Celtics aren't in a position to be bringing firepower off the bench. What good does it do when your down double digits constantly? It's worth a try at least, no?