Re: Webber?

There is no way the kings are even entertaining trading Webber. And the
Celts have nothing at all to offer.
----- Original Message -----
From: "R Howe" <regmanw6@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Celtics list" <celtics@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2004 9:18 AM
Subject: Webber?

> With everyone thowing out trade possibilities for PF & PG help. The
headlines have Webber comming back and imediately being suspended for legal
lying, Pot? thus I am sure landing him in the doghouse after the
suspensions, would we want to consider asking availability? Do we have what
it would take to get him, with Baker possibly comming off the books and
Mills expiring contract and cap filler stuff that we have would the Kings
consider it.