Webber?

With everyone thowing out trade possibilities for PF & PG help. The headlines have Webber comming back and imediately being suspended for legal lying, Pot? thus I am sure landing him in the doghouse after the suspensions, would we want to consider asking availability? Do we have what it would take to get him, with Baker possibly comming off the books and Mills expiring contract and cap filler stuff that we have would the Kings consider it.