Show me the money

Yeah, yeah, yeah, Egghead. Just show me the money. Show me the money. That will shut me up fast. Big chance coming up with Ainge going to make a trade with Mills contract....

You had me at goodbye <g>....

DJessen33

< Only in people's imagination and those gullible enough to believe the
Jason Blairs of the world. We have seen nothing to indicate this and it
doesn't make any logical sense anyways. Ainge would know that Obie
would play the same defense whether or not he had Harter on his side,
just like Carroll is doing. It really chaps my hide after awhile to watch
certain people take the truth, contort it, spin it as the truth and pretend
they have some inside source that leaked it to them and then watch
people flutter around, assuming that is the truth when those people
have been exposed to be an imposter numerous times...... > - DJessen33

Time out from more important matters for a little ego-venting.  I had planned
on doing another post which caught my fancy till the above was brought to
my attention. How small of you, Jessen, to post your insulting bWill you
please stop it, Jason Egghead Blair?b along with the above on a board
of which I am not even a member and therefore unable to defend myself.
Passion is one thing, but a madman is yet another.  I am surprised
you haven't suffered a stroke or heart attack what with your mounting
venom over ONLY a sports hobby.

May I suggest a few reasons why you may feel so threatened?

1) That you cannot stand dissenting opinions and categorize all those who
differ from you as bLOSERSb ... your favorite epithet repeated over and over
in dozens of past posts.

2) That you have been unable to prove ANY of my assertions to be factually
incorrect.  Although it may take several years to confirm whether my
assertions
will be proven correct or incorrect, I bet you canbt name one yet that has
proven to be erroneous.  I am proud of my record in sharing only that which
I knew to be accurate and was able to be voiced ahead of those whose living
depended on voicing it first.  Probably to your great shock, dismay, and
subsequent churlishness, just about all of my assertions have been one-by-one
supported by both the electronic and print media.  But you chose not only to
not believe what I posted but to consider it not credible enough to afford
me a crumb of wiggle room. After all,  the angry Jessen has always known
more than anyone else concerning all things Celtics.

Fine - so you chose to label the questioning-Ainge folks to be shortsighted
and the pro-Ainge folks to be visionaries. So have lots of posters who I
respect,
appreciate, and like very much such as Berry, Kestas, Tyler, etc. etc.
The difference is that their arguments have been challenging and fun, and have
not stooped to personal attacks upon those with differing opinions while
smugly
feeling their own opinions to be gold.

We Celt fans are all in a hold pattern awaiting to see how our team performs
two - four years from now.  Some feel strongly that the complete destruction
of
our team was not only necessary but will be worth the wait for the future
fruits it
might bear. Others feel strongly that Ainge has dismantled a team and a coach
that did not deserve dismantling, has replaced it with all the wrong stuff,
and
that such a V-curve has been a bit too severe to quickly recover from.

You seem to know your BBall, Jessen, and add lots of newsy tidbits and
trade speculation to this list. That is good.  But surely in my eyes, you are
also just about the worst example of a defensive, cheap-shot, second-rate
poster due to your closed mind and mean-spirited attacks on those who
dare to differ from you.

Must be in a bad mood today ... I do dislike Mondays ...yet another post
dedicated to defending myself instead of adding something new to the list.
Just felt it time I finally fought back and clearly spelled out what I
personally
think of you and your abusive ways. Guess I am soooooooooo bad and so
fraudulent that you and the likes of CeltsSteve will no doubt survive me on
yet another list after bringing this outrageously hostile post to the
attention
of our overseer, in this case, Paul Moriarty.

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a ratbs ass.  Only in America.

Egg