Re: News Summary: Ricky a Dog, Francis Available, Baker Gone; Acie Earl

"Oh Kurt, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind,
Hey Hinrich", Tam singing, as the ex-Kansas star demolished the
alleged Celtics point guards. <<<<<<<<<

No Ray, there was no singing going on at my house last night.
I watched that game the same way I watch every game the Celtics play against
former Jayhawks.  I wanted Kirk to do well, but more importantly I wanted the
Celtics to wipe the floor with the Bulls.  I only got half my wish, and the
lesser half at that.  <Sigh>.
Can't say I didn't warn you all about the Bulls.
The game went almost exactly like the Bulls/Jazz contest I wrote about.  The
only difference being that the Jazz had a bigger second half spurt before the
Bulls finally put them away for good.
I've already used up my one self allotted I told you so about Kirk a couple
of weeks ago, so I won't even go into that except to say I think the "is he
really a point guard" debate is permanently closed.  He got his teammates good
shots and easy buckets on the break, in half-court, and off of broken plays.
You couldn't ask for much more than that.
Makes you wonder what the Celtics could do with a guy like that.

TAM