Re: Are people blind?

Exactly what is Chris Wallace doing these days? Is he Vin's sponsor? If so, he's doing a terrible of job.
I know that Danny is taking a lot of shit from the press, the message boards etc., and the way it looks right now, deservedly so. But I'm personally glad to see the remaining underling's of the Pitino regime vacating one by one. We should have seen dark clouds coming when after Pitino's signing the ping pong balls landed on double 00's and the Celtics were sitting on every other number in the roulette wheel. House Wins! Hopefully next year Carroll will not be "walking through that door" when the season begins.