Re: Dr. Jack disses Cs potential and PP

>Am I wrong here?

Not on most of the issues.  It is a shame that Baker turned out the way he
did.  But that may resolve itself and his contract will be tradable like
Sheed and McDyse one day.  He may bring that last piece.

I do think LaFrentz is-will be tradable though.  But I still see him as "a"
valuable piece to a puzzle.  If not he could be packaged.  The fact that he
is a Pierce guy, a knowledgeable basketball player and a seemingly decent
individual adds to his value for me.

<Jim
---