Re: Dr. Jack disses Cs potential and PP

--- You wrote:
And here I thought
the "dreary State's Press" was considered the Celt's private PR firm...
squatting like toads at the ear of the fans.
--- end of quote ---

It turned out they are mostly Obie's toadies. And of course, P-May is building
an Internet shrine to Eric Williams, one of the 50 greatest players in the
Providence College history. But it's all good - I'm happy Obie's PR firm have
opinions that differ from the company line, even if they're wrong. I didn't
think they were capable of such emancipation.
Kestas