From: Sean Giovanello <sgiovanello@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Shawn Niles <shizzjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: jahill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,  celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: THE BIG PICTURE
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 09:28:37 -0500

First, he has not been that great of a troublemaker in Boston yet. That has been much discussed on this board. However, a couple minor points:

1) He has run down Cleveland with his smack talk, which doesnt reflect well on himself or the Celtics.

2) His talk of being Scottie Pippen. It came from Dime magazine (not sure of the name). They were reading the interview where Ricky says he and Piece are the Jordan and Scottie of the league (ordway wondered whether Pierce was to be Jordan or Pippen) and there was some other stuff in there as well.

To me, both of those things dont really fit well with the Celts. Both of them indicate a guy who has some issues. I hope he continues to play well and if he fits in here, great deal. If he doesnt, we can trade him.

Shawn Niles wrote:

Please explain to me all the trouble Ricky has caused since he has been in Boston. Oh, and could you also forward me those quotes where Ricky says he is one of the 50 greatest? Thanks a bunch.