Re: Carroll

--- You wrote:
Shouldn't he be trying to put some kind of personal imprint on the team, to
impress his current or future employer? Shouldn't he be getting the rookies
some small bit of playing time? The only personnel change thus far is that he's
starting Mihm every game ... and then playing him even less than O'Brien did,
because WALTER MCCARTY IS SO FREAKING VALUABLE.
--- end of quote ---

I've figured it out. His job is to tank games so that we get a high pick in the
draft. At the same time, he's showing his loyalty to Obie in hopes of landing
an assistanship. It's  a win-win situation that translates into losses, losses
and more losses. If Philly players hadnt' given up on Ayers, he'd still be a
0-fer. At the rate he's going, he won't reach double digits in wins this
season.
Kestas