a few opinions

Enjoying the excellent repartee.  First, a #24 pick can be worth something; it could bring us a Josh Howard--not bad if you can get it.  Don't disparage someone who, if the picking were done again, might go as high as the mid-teens.  #2:  Antoine was the cancer; O'Brien the doctor who pronounced him healthy.  I would agree that we keep a "veteran all-star" if he's with the program--then trade him at the optimum point.  But isn't it clear that Antoine was virtually untradeable, not to mention uncoachable?  What a likeable guy--off the court!   #3:  We're set back a bit, but give me Welsch, LaFrentz, Mihm and the pick anytime.  Ah, it's a great struggle.  Cheers,  Gene (play the rooks!)