watched the cavs game last night, one of the few celts
games i've seen all year. impressions:

give banks minutes. he's getting better. still a long
way to go, but he's a tim hardaway type in time, maybe
without as reliable a shot.

blount is a good second string center. period.

walter is a good 10th man. period.

james reminds me of darrell armstrong, minus talent.
still, a gritty guy you don't mind having on the
bench. no way should he be starting on a decent team.

welsch will get better and better. can start on a
championship team if you have people to set him up and
make up for his lack of rebounding.

other than pierce, mihm is the best rebounder on the
team. give him minutes. let him foul out a few times,
learn to play while in foul trouble.

ricky davis didn't impress me much. seemed to be
pressing. probably was. doesn't have a great handle.
needs a point guard to set him up.

pierce trying to do too much. can hardly blame him.

doubt we'll make the playoffs, but youneverknow.