I feel Hunter will be leaving us

I have a few comments to make after the Cavs game.

I think some of the things that Carroll has done has been successful in
freeing up PP. However, the lack of production at power forward and center just
kills us. I don't know of any team that is weaker at these two spots combined. I
think Mihm is fine as a center. There are certainly better ones out there.
However, his foul problems are well documented and his scoring is limited so you
have to have a scoring, preferrably inside, and rebounding power forward to go
with him. That can be a Raef or Vin Baker but as you know, they aren't
available and Vin most likely won't be next year either. That is problem guys. Sure,
it would help to have more production out of the point guard spot. But you
need inside out offense at the end of the game to win and you see how we can't
get it done at the end with everyone sagging. So scoring power forward is
priority one....

Second, Banks still does some unwise things. However, his defense is
suffocating and really makes the difference. I really think Carroll should let Banks
start finishing the game when he is playing well. He has to learn it and the
sooner he learns it, the sooner we get better. I thought he deserved to finish
the Cav game. He think he is even with James, right now, IMO....

Third, I really think that we need to give Perkins a try, like at power
forward with Blount at center for stability. I mean, he might be able to provide a
little inside offense that could really make a difference. You can't go the
whole year without giving the boy a chance for some real minutes. We HAVE to
find out if he will be ready to play back up center next year (or is he a really
a Armon Gillum power forward?).....

Lastly, I think that Brandon Hunter is not Danny's type of power forward. I
think Danny believes his power forward has to shoot and Hunter can't do that.
It is a fundamental thing. I think that is why he was hesitant on signing him.
However, he does have value just like Gary Trent and C. Richardson. But they
don't fit in the uptempo game that Danny wants to run. We will be getting a
more talented guy than Hunter in a trade/draft anyways. So don't be surprised to
see Hunter included in a trade, maybe at the deadline....

DJessen33