Basketball Love Goddess Shira Speaks

I briefly saw the Hoop Love Goddess Shira on CN8 and
she said:

- She's surprised Pierce hasn't imploded from all the moves.

- Ainge makes all the players nervous, because they don't what he's going to do next.

- And Ainge could have 5 to 6 new guys in by the deadline, you just don't know.

Any ways it was a brief visitation with the lovely Shira and wish I could have heard
more comments about the Unpredictable Danny Ainge and gazed at her beauty.
Ray