What's fun?

Sometimes we forget - basketball is supposed to be fun, both to watch and to
play. Let's not worry about a championship quite yet - step one, let's make
Celtic basketball fun again.

So what's fun?

Right now, my favorite teams to watch are the Nuggets and the Kings. When
Kidd is on - sorry - the Nets are fun. Dallas, much as I love Nash and
Nowitzki, is not as much fun as they used to be (AW is not fun). Manu
Ginobili is fun. I think DA is taking us in that direction, and it's a good
thing.

What's NOT fun is the defensive, grind-it-out style of play favored by
Riley, Van Gundy, and you-know-who. The worst team to watch right now, other
than the C's, is Houston. Really bad.

I really notice which players smile after a good play, and which ones scowl.
Smiling is fun.

On the C's, Jiri, Ricky and Mihm are fun to watch (or could be with a better
coach). PP has potential, but I would trade him for Ray Allen in a
heartbeat. I hope Danny continues to blow up this team, and maybe next year
we can have some fun again. Go Danny!

joshr