And the answer is:

Jane, you ignorant slut.

First, I don't think Jiri did that bad at the point. It was actually nice
having a point guard who could hit the shot if his guy dropped off of him. I
think Carroll tryed to keep the hot guy on the floor so he went with Jiri. The
problem with the lineup wasn't Jiri, it was Walter but that has been heavily
documented. It is too bad we don't have Erik Williams so he could do all that
rebounding <s>....

Second, I think some of the Blount converts may be coming back to earth a
little. Although Blount has improved a little offensively with his jumper and
rolling hook, it was easy to improve in that area because he was so horrible. You
will say "What about the rebounding improvement?" Here is a little pearl I
will cast before you swine: Notice how his rebounding improves when Mihm is in
there. Its all Mihm, dudes! Mihm takes the loads, the box out attention, stills
garners the boards and Blount gets a lot more opportunities over the smaller
and weaker or less attentive. But the main point I want to make today is that
Blount got to have the worst hands of any starting center or maybe of any
center ever played. I don't know if it is hand-eye coordination or what but the
ball is constantly hitting him in the chest. Like the PP pass under the basket.
Blount has to be ready assuming it will be a pass and then go up for the
rebound if he ends of shooting. Instead, he is never ready for the pass. It is no
wonder he is such a poor rebounder when Mihm isn't in there....

DJessen33