[no subject]

May the chainge start, please!

1st post, mostly out of despair.  I've watched all the televised games this year but some of the last ones have been brutal.  I am all for Ainge's philosophy but what you say we get on with it!

Not all the pieces are in place but, how simple can it be?  Start the game with Ricky and Banks.  Aren't they the 2 prototypes of Ainge's vision?  Dictate the pace of the game if at all possible from the beginning, offensively.  Where is it written that Ricky has to come off the bench?