From: "gene kirkpatrick" <gk_tyler@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <celtics@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 11:22 AM
Subject: thanks, Egg

> thanks for the candid reply; over the years we tend to forget what we
learn about each others's resumes; sorry that in posting your reply twice
you doubled our chance to see the characterization of "an old broad," but
some of us, like me and Dan F. are fogies on this list, and so it goes.  I
remember the days of three and three women's bb; who could stand to watch it
but their mothers and sisters?  Let us know sometime where to find a good
short story.  Cheers, Gene