Re: Can I take that back?

--- You wrote:
4.	Is there a danger that you really lose some players while
playing out the string with John Carroll? Should we be worried about
that? Is there value to bringing in a new, permanent coach in
mid-season? I tend to think the safest thing to do is ride it out with
Carroll, who seems in over his head, and start fresh in the offseason.
But I can understand the argument against that way of thinking.

--- end of quote ---

I'd prefer that Ainge get a new coach as soon as he can find one. Carroll has
all the faults of Obie (and then some) and none of the positives. I really see
no positive sides to keeping this guy around. I don't care if Ainge has to
coach the team himself while he finds a replacement.
Kestas