Re: Joe Johnson..

--- You wrote:
It's time for all you Wallace haters out there to apologize. The 2001 draft
was not a failure.
--- end of quote ---

Yeah, if getting 1 out of 3 1st round picks to develop into a player (with a
different team, no less) is considered success, then I guess Wallace was a
wonderful GM. And if Vin Baker comes back and becomes an All-Star, we can erect
a statue of Wallace next to Red's.

--- You wrote:
A case could be made that he is the second best player from that draft class.
Joe is complete player with offensive and defensive ability - few players
from that draft are matching what Joe is doing now.
--- end of quote ---

Wait, is it contract year for him? ;)
Hey, no one disputed JJ had the ability. What was in question was his level of
desire. Talk to me next year, when he's got a nice, fat, long-term contract.
Kestas