Re: Questions for Egg

<<  Were you a player, did you coach, did your family grow up with the
Celtics, have you known some of the greats along the way?  Where
did you get your basketball degree?  Just wondering. >> - Gene

Fair enough - I appreciate your interest, Gene, and the cordial/gentle
way in which you asked (wanting to believe it was not sarcastic).
And FYI, although we share the same last name, I am not a relative
of little Stevey Blake, tho I like him very much and dislike Banks
very much.

As I have mentioned before, I know little about men's Bball and marvel
at many of the enlightening descriptions/Bball jargon I continue to
enjoy reading on this sophisticated list supplied by those who really
know their Bball - Berry, Ravi, RickDhome, Tammo, Jessen, , etc. etc.
in no particular order.  i appreciate all the "fire in their belly"
stuff since I believe everyone should have at least one passion
in this world to get them by all the hard times.

I am an old broad... maybe even the oldest, most senile poster on all
Celt lists.  I played for my high school team when the girl's court
was divided into two parts ... three scorers on one side (only two
dribbles allowed) and three defenders on the other side who were
not allowed to shoot. Mostly, I am a novelist/short story writer
(under an alias of course) who originally joined my first Celt
board for the sole purpose of doing a story on cyber voices.  That
done, a funny thing happened ... I became a Celt fan.  At the same
time, again I believe I have mentioned this before, I happened to
have a favorite relative who happened to be a sportswriter for
a Boston newspaper.  We quickly realized we were truly on the
same page and attempted to merge our talents... i.e. now considered
shortcomings.

I guess the rest (downgraded to innuendo) is history.

Egg