From: Celtic4Hire@xxxxxxx [mailto:Celtic4Hire@xxxxxxx]
Sent: February 05, 2004 8:35 AM
To: Celticsstuffgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] ``I respect his opinion on
everything,..."-Herald

Now Danny has made three mistakes. The first was was reupping Obie, even

though the press loved him. The second was getting JJ, even though he
basically
gave up nothing for him. The third is promoting Son of Obie, John
Carroll. If
Carroll is going to run things the same way as Obie, where does that get
us? Why
doesn't Son of Obie ask Ainge for pointers instead of Obie when it was
obvious that his boss Danny and Obie weren't seeing things the same way?
Didn't
Danny and Carroll talk this out before Danny promoted him?
Unbelievable....

DJessen33

<< John Carroll remains in contact with his old boss.

      Carroll, the Celtics' interim head coach, still speaks with Jim
 O'Brien  [news], who resigned last week and was replaced by his former
 assistant.

      ``I respect his opinion on everything, but at the same time I
 respect his privacy in terms of wanting just to kind of step back,''
 Carroll said before the Celtics' 95-86 loss to the Los Angeles Clippers

 last night at the FleetCenter. ``I think the last thing Jim wants me to

 do is call him every day. I almost called him (yesterday) and I'll
 probably call him (today) because I just want to ask him some things
 and just pick his brain on some things. >>