we believe

The Celtics got run over by the Clippers . . . but as for me and Danny, "we believe."

My, Boston is a hard town.  I can't imagine how thoroughly Ainge is being "dissed" by the local media.  Strange that he finds such support in an internet group.  Also, it's kinda funny how we have come to assume that we know more than that same media.

But, I think we do.  Generally, the list was right:  Antoine was not going to change to a running, passing "teammate," Williams (my favorite player) was not going to be resigned for another $5 million, and O'Brien (who no one is suggesting would be considered for a top college job were one open) and who was determined to thwart Ainge's plans, could not change and coach the team he had.  So, we move on.  It's not a pretty sight now, but I think better times are much closer than they were with the old cast.

Still, I find it hard to believe that "meddling" Danny did not make it clear that Coach Carroll must play the youngsters.  Cheers, Gene