Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] NBA RUMORS FOR WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 4

If Tyson Chandler is available, you go for him all all over the place. He may
be a bit of a punk but he is so young, you expect immaturity. Would the Bulls
take Banks, Dallas no. 1 and next year no. 1 for him? (I don't want to trade
Banks but you got to give up something to get something....but 3 no. 1s is
probably too much anyways....)...

DJessen33

<< "As the Sonics front office makes calls around the league, they are
finding few big men available. Those who are available all have one significant
problem: They are available. The big guys that teams are willing to move come with
a serious "BUT" statement. The players we dream of -- Kevin Garnett, Dirk
Nowitzki or Jermaine O'Neal -- are not obtainable. Even Kwame Brown, the former
No. 1 overall pick of the Washington Wizards, once the bust of the league, has
been withdrawn from trade talks. According to league sources, the available
players include Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Eddy Curry, Tyson Chandler, Rasheed
Wallace, Michael Olowokandi and Scot Pollard. The thought of Abdur-Rahim brings
visions of grandeur. Ray Allen, Rashard Lewis and Abdur-Rahim, can you imagine?"
Seattle Post Intelligencer >>