Re: Could It Be Vitaly And Barry?

Let me put it to you this way, he isn't even worth the MLE money, let alone
also giving up a no.1 draft pick. Look at the guys available last summer for
the MLE, Terry, Andre Miller, Howard, Candiman, Arenas, all guys significantly
better and younger than he is. I mean, he is 32 right now. That sets his worth.
There is no need to trade more than 1 to 2 no. 2s for him. And where does he
fit in in the long term? He isn't a starting point guard on a championship
team. He would be fighting for minutes with Jiri and Ricky D.

If Danny wants to basically trade a couple of no. 2s to help them get to the
playoffs this year, then I gues go ahead. They could then resign him for 3-4
million for a couple of years (kind of like what Seattle is offering) if they
want or let him go. Don't go long term with this guy or give up any more. He is
a complementary player with no. D, weak and doesn't fill a need.

I think there is a lot better ways to spend Mills contract....

Whatever you do, don't take back one of Seattle center dogs, except maybe
James if you thought you could get him to lose a little weight.....

But what is this rumor all about? It is either Seattle trying to get
something out of the Cs on a player they are going to let go anyways or it is Danny
trying to stir up interest in Mills contract. I think it is the latter.....

DJessen33