Re: Bulpett: Celtics May Go After Barry

<I love Brent Barry. I've wanted him in Boston since that draft night,
when he was sitting there for the Celtics to take and they chose Eric
Williams instead.>

I have to admit I don't like any of the Barry's going back to the father.
It was his father and his brother Jon who had nothing but negative things to
say about Boston and the C's when we wasted a first round draft pick on Jon
in 1992 and he stiffed us.

Bringing in this Barry means that his father will start showing up and
trying to work his way into a coaching job that no other teams seems willing
to give him.

I would prefer to avoid the Barry family at all costs.  I have no interest
in ever seeing one of them (shudder) put on a C's uniform or seeing Rick
lurking around the Garden.

<Jim
---