my thoughts....

I have a been a big time lurker for years, but my
recent thoughts are of optimism. I see a young
versatile athletic team. I like Ainge's moves and glad
Wallace has been put in his place until he finds a
NBDL job.
This year is tanked basically, but the building for
the future looks great.
A new coach like Cowens or Sichtings 2 picks and
possibly 1 or 2 or even 3 free agents. A full training
camp with all the players. The Nets and Sixers future
looks rather bleak in comparison to me.

It also seems to be Blount and Dampier are tearing it
up recently just to get better deals somewhere else.
New contracts the ultimate motivator. Once they get a
new contract they could go revert to normal.
I like Barry, but how many white men can you have on
one team? This isn't the 50's. I do see that Ainge
wants versatile do it all players.

We should concentrate on bringing in a vet point guard
to spell Banks and Jiri. James should also be a
backup.
Then we need BEEF. We need a power forward and center
until Perkins and Hunter develop, which I think they
will given PLAYING TIME!

Just my thoughts, keep your chins up people.