Re: Bulpett: Celtics May Go After Barry

But what Danny perceives him to be, fits in what he wants, which is a
tall point guard and another ball-handler on the court. And Seattle isn't
trading him for just Mills and a second round pick.

Personally I'd like to see Ainge take a shot at Sarunas Jasekivicius myself,
but Barry seems to be near the top of his wants list.
Ray