Re: Bulpett: Celtics May Go After Barry

If we gave up a draft pick at this point, it would have to be a second
rounder, IMO. Barry just isn't good enough. I don't see the facination with him. His
defense is poor. He is a great passer, especially for his size. He is a good
three point shooter but he doesn't fit what I thought Danny wanted which is a
guy who can play both sides of the ball (other than the latest desire of a
tall point guard).....

DJessen33

<< (Not with just Chris Mills. A drafty pick or others would have to be
involved.
 Any ways, Barry fits into Ainge's concept of a tall point guard.) >>