Did space-eater CENTER to compete

If Danny is setting up the team for a championship, don't you think you need
a "space-eater" playing center? Danny can't see Blount as his long term
center, having played with the Chief at center and McHale at the power forward.
While I really like Mihm, I don't see him being a championship center, with a Yao,
Shaq and Duncan out there. You at least need a guy who can keep those beasts
out of the lane. It made me sick to see Mihm foul Shaq and then meekly
apolagize. Dampier could be the guy....

BTW, Dampier is having a monster game tonight....

DJessen33