Re: So what exactly did Heinsohn say?

Sounds like a pretty fair assesment of the way Egg posts to me. How often does she imply that Ainge is a bad person/manager without providing anything concrete. She instead hints at "insider info" without providing facts to back it up. I value everyones opinion, but alot of her "if only you knew!" stuff comes of as libelous rumors, because she provides no proof. If might be true, but it reads like sour grapes, from somone who has a vendetta. If she can't tell "the truth" then she should just be quiet about those subjects.

From: "Jim Hill" <jahill199@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Celtics" <celtics@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: So what exactly did Heinsohn say?
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 11:10:12 -0500

<Hey Egg, you want to talk (well, maybe you don't want to talk, just "imply"
or drop "innuendos") about slammed doors?>

Why the Dean act on Egg? Whether you agree with her or not she does have a
certain inside look not all of us have. I appreciate her input even though
I am more pro management then she is. The idea of a good list is differing
opinions being posted so folks can make up their own mind. Personal attacks
just makes for an unpleasant community and adds nothing worth reading.

<Jim
---