Don't beat the Egg!

I disagree.  Up front, I'll say I'm a fan of Egg, so I'm bound to have some
bias.  I understand Egg's position somewhat because I have a similar
position in the comic book industry.  I have access to information not
available to most people, but given how few people know certain things, if
I spill the wrong beans, it'll be pretty easy for someone to figure out it
was me, and poof! ...no more access.

Yet, I believe in open sharing of information--within reason, so if for
example, someone says "artist A" quit this book because blah, blah, blah;
and I happen to know it was something else (having spoken with "artist A"
personally, for example), I might let it be known things are not as people
think, even if I'm not in a position to reveal specifics.

So it might be with Egg.  She may well know more than she's permitted to
discuss publicly, lest it get back that she was talking out of turn.  Then
again, to be momentarily objective, she might be talking through her
shell.  Does it matter?  We're not in a position to have our lives, either
personal or professional, affected by what she does or does not say.  She's
entitles to say her piece, as each of us is free to accept or reject her
statements based on our personal preferences.  she's not attacking anyone,
she's not bringing about the downfall of civilization, and she's not
hurting anyone but herself should her statements prove inaccurate.

I personally think that people might be a little edgier than usual
following the last few weeks of Celtics problems.  As an obvious reminder,
we're her to have fun, not wage war.  So for myself, I say, let the good
times...and the good eggs...roll.

Off topic comment--the sixties live on as Art Garfunkel gets busted for
having a joint.  While I'm not fond of drug abuse, it's a whole lot better
than what a disturbingly large number of celebrities get charged with these
days.  At least now i know how he still hits the "high" notes at 62.  :>)))