Re: Danny's plans for next year - holes to fill

It wouldnt surprise me to see Mark Blount either gone entirely or the starting center here next year. They will either have to decide to pay to keep him or not pay him and let him go. I think his days of being a backup for the C's are over.

It also wouldnt surprise me to see Ricky Davis gone as well. It depends on how high Ainge is on Jiri.

I wouldnt mind seeing Jumaine Jones back. In a running offense, he can be an asset and he is an adept finisher off the wing and also seems to have a soft touch around the basket.

I would love to see Perkins as the backup center and Hunter as the backup PF.

If he is out there, I would snag Travis Best to play the point about 60% of the time and then hopefully have Banks steal the job down the stretch. If not, I wouldnt mind Tinsley.

Celtic4Hire@xxxxxxx wrote:

Danny is planning on trading Mills to fill in a spot for next year. This is what I think Danny sees (and I agree with him):

First team
veteran point guard - who?
Ricky D
PP
Raef
Mihm

Second team
Banks
Welsch
back up small forward - who?
back up power forward - who?, Hunter?
back up center - Blount, Perkins?

gone
Walta - can't dribble or pass
James - just not talented enough in all areas
Jones - can't dribble or pass
Stewart - can't do anything
Baker - can't pass up a drink